Ayushmann Khurrana Announces Break From Film (Photo: Instagram)
Time to stock-pile Ayushmann Khurrana’s movies because the ‘Dream Girl’ star has announced break from acting come November. Announcing that the much-needed break is to be with his wife and two children, Khurrana said, "I don't know how long the break will be. It could be two to three months, maybe more. "All of last year and most of this year, I was shooting four back-to-back films. So this past one year was really tough. But now I am taking care of it, and I will strike a balance. I am taking time off from mid-November to be with my family’’ the B-town’s fan favourite announced.
The actor however announces to wrap pending projects lined up before the break. "I will soon have to get busy with the promotion of Bala even as I complete my work on Shubh Mangal Zyaada Saavdhan," he said.
"I haven't signed any film after Bala. After November 15, I am completely free to spend time with my family. I do realise my children are growing up and my wife needs time from me. I am making a conscious attempt to take time off work periodically," Ayushmann said.
Bala is scheduled for a November 22 release, Shubh Mangal Zyaada Saavdhan comes up in March 2020.