The battle between Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut has become the talk of the town following the allegations made by the Krrish 3 stars against each other in their legal notices. Now, this has become the ugliest squabble ever in Bollywood over an alleged love affair gone wrong. According to reports, the alleged love affair between Hrithik and Kangana began when they were shooting for the film Krrish 3.
Though Hrithik was married to Sussanne then, but their marriage ended in a divorce later. According to media reports, Kangana had ended her relationship with Hrithik after realising that the latter had no plans to divorce Sussanne at that point of time.
Though it is still not clear whether the reason for Hrithik-Sussanne divorce was the alleged affair between Hrithik-Kangana. But they were said to be back together following the divorce. However, through his tweets and legal notice, Hrithik has firmly denied he was in any relationship with Kangana.
It all started when Kangana mentioned “silly exes” to which Hrithik retaliated with a tweet that reads: “Ther r more chances of me having had an affair with d Pope dan any of d (Im sure wonderful)women d media hs ben naming.Thanks but no thanks.”
Here are the 11 allegations the two actors have made in their legal notices:
1. According to Hrithik, Kangana continued sending emails to an imposter till May 2014. He came to know about it when they met at Karan Johar’s party. He then gave Kangana his real email address.
2. Contrary to Hrithik’s claims, Kangana says the actor wanted to remain in touch with her, so he created a special email ID. According to her, with this, he wanted to ensure that his divorce proceedings with Sussanne was not impacted.
3. Hrithik claims that he received upto 50 emails per day from Kangana.
4. Kangana claims that Hrithik hacked her email account to get rid of incriminating exchanges.
5. According to Hrithik, Kangana is suffering from Asperger's Syndrome because of which she imagines things.
6. Kangana says Hrithik has mental issues.
7. Hrithik has alleged that Kangana called his father Rakesh Roshan and advised him how he should handle his son.
8. According to Kangana’s lawyer’s rough math on Hrithik’s email claims, he should have received 30,000 emails in 601 days, against the 1,439 mentioned in his notice.
9. Kangana says Hrithik never made any attempt to block her communication, making it clear that he was a wilful participant.
10. Kangana has claimed that Hrithik invited her to special parties including his own birthday party, his sister's and his father's birthday party, making it clear that the two were close.
11. Kangana in her notice has asked Hrithik not to leak any emails or pictures that she shared with him.