The wait is finally over. The moment for which every SRK fan was eagerly waiting has come to an end with the release of ‘Raees’ trailer. The upcoming action drama from the megastar Shah Rukh Khan will leave you awestruck and will enthrall your attention and make you wanting for more.
From the trailer itself cinema lovers can realize the mega appeal of the film directed by Parzania (2005) fame Rahul Dholakia and produced by Red Chillis Entertainment. The USP of the trailer is the strong appealing acting by both the lead actors of the film- Shah Rukh Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
The first trailer is full of powerful dialogues by SRK and Nawazuddin and leaves you mesmerizing to take note of the theme of the film which is based in Gujarat.
The film also stars Pakistani heartthrob Mahira Khan as female lead and a special dance track by Sunny Leone. The film is slated to release on January 25, 2017.
Here are the ten power-pack dialogues by Shah Rukh Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui which you should not miss:
1. ‘Ammi jaan kehti thi, koi bhi dhandha chhota nahi hota, aur dhandhe se bada koi dharma nahi hota’ – SRK as Raees Khan
2. ‘Jisko tu dhandha bolta hai na crime hai vo, dhandha band kar le, varna saans lena muskhil kar duga.’ – Nawazuddin Siddiqui as ACP Ghulam Patel
3. ‘Gujarat ki hawa me vyapaar hai sahib, meri saans to rok loge, lekin is hawa ko kese rokonge?’ - SRK
4. ‘Jo dhandhe ke liye sahi vo sahi, jo galat vo galat. Ussse jyda kabhi socha nahi’ - SRK
5. ‘Agar katne ka darr hota na to patang nhi chadata, firaki pakadta’ – SRK
6. ‘Is Jhatak majumdaar ko kahi sannate me transfer kar do sahib, jaha jaata hai saala ladta bhidta rehta hai’ - SRK
7. ‘Aap mera transfer kahi bhi kar skte hai, magar main Raes ko nahi choudunga’ - Nawazuddin Siddiqui
8. ‘Ek din naak me nakel daal ke khinch ke le kar jaunga tujhe’ – Nawazuddin Siddiqui
9. ‘Saboot le aaiye... le jaiyee, Raes haazir hai’ - SRK
10. ‘Baniye ka dimag, Miyan bhai ki daring’ – SRK