Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor was in headlines last week after several reports of the actor being diagnosed with stomach cancer made rounds over the internet. Prior to the confirmation by Shahid himself, one of his family members had already rubbished the rumours. The family member told ABP that such rumours are unacceptable and how can people go about writing anything without any basis of truth. Now, the 37-year old actor has also come forward to clear the air about the rumours.
The Haider star took to Twitter to finally clear the air about his health conditions, he wrote, "Guys I'm totally fine please don't believe random stuff’’.
Last weekend, Shahid Kapoor was with his wife Mira Rajput and kids Misha and Zain in New Delhi and even shared an image of himself with Mira with a caption, "soaking up the sun’’.
On work front, Shahid will be seen in Kabir Singh’s directorial venture, which is also a Hindi remake of the south Indian movie Arjun Reddy. The co-producer of the film, Ashwin Varde told Bombay Times that Shahid filmed some intense action scenes in Lonavala for four-five days and 12-13 hours daily before leaving for Delhi/
The movie is scheduled to hit the theatres on June 21, 2019.
Guys I’m totally fine pl don’t believe random stuff.— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) December 10, 2018