News Nation Logo

Harry And Meghan Markle To Follow The Obama's Path With Netflix?

If Meghan And Harry Say Yes To Their Netlfix Career, Their New Path Will Follow Obamas’ Post-White House Career Model Who Have Reportedly Signed An Eight-figure Deal With Netflix.

News Nation Bureau | Edited By : Chanshimla Varah | Updated on: 20 Jan 2020, 12:02:37 PM
Netflix’s Chief Shows Interest In Working With Harry-Meghan

Netflix’s Chief Shows Interest In Working With Harry-Meghan (Photo Credit: Twitter)

New Delhi :

Jobs are on the queue for Harry and Meghan with their announcement to ditch their HRH titles. Following their announcement last week, that Harry and Meghan Earlier will ‘no longer formally represent the Queen’, Netflix’ chief Ted Sarandos, have shown strong interest in working with the two former royals now that they’ve decided to look for a life outside the royal enclosure. Speaking at an event in Los Angeles, Netflix’s chief content officer told the PA news agency: ‘Who wouldn’t be interested? Yes, sure.’

While Ted’s interest on the former royals are on a hold, reports also have it that Meghan had already signed a voiceover deal with Disney in return for a donation to an elephant charity. In the video of last year at the King King’s premiere, we saw Prince Harry told Disney chairman and chief executive Bob Iger, “You know she does voiceovers?” to which Iger responded, “Oh, really? Ah, I did not know that,” and laughed. Harry responded, “You seem surprised, but yeah she’s really interested.”

If Meghan and Harry says yes to Ted’s interest, their career will follow Obamas’ post-White House career model who have reportedly signed an eight-figure deal with Netflix  to produce a historical, biographical and social-justice programming with their company, Higher Ground Productions.

On Saturday, Buckingham Palace announced a deal had been reached for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to resign their official duties as members of the British royal family. They have agreed not to use “His/Her Royal Highness,” and will repay the state the costs of renovating their U.K. base, Frogmore Cottage. But they’re now free to pursue their own business opportunities overseas.

Also Read: ‘Great Sadness’: Prince Harry On Royal Split, Says Will Continue To Serve

Addressing fans on their Instagram page, Harry, on their decision, said that it is with “great sadness” that he and wife are announcing their separation settlement with the Queen. “It brings me great sadness that it has come to this,” Harry said in his first remarks on Saturday’s historic agreement, made during a public address and posted on the couple’s Instagram account.

With their decision, Harry and Meghan will also no longer receive public funds and have offered to repay the taxpayers’ millions spent renovating their Berkshire home.

For all the Latest Entertainment News, Gossip News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.

First Published : 20 Jan 2020, 12:02:37 PM