International singer Justin Bieber is all set to rock the nation as his Purpose Tour has reached India now. The renowned singer will be performing in Mumbai's DY Patil Stadium on May 10. Interestingly, this will be Bieber's first visit to India and extravagant arrangements are being made regarding the concert. According to the media reports, security has been beefed up in the city and Salman Khan's personal bodyguard has been made the security incharge for Justin Bieber.
Interestingly, there have been reports that Justin has made several unusual demands before his maiden gig in India creating a buzz in the tinselvile. Reportedly, the organisers have met almost all the demands made by the singer. Justin Bieber's concert in India will be joining the grand league of several mega concerts held in the country earlier including the events by Michael Jackson, Coldplay and Bryan Adams.
Also Read: Justin Beiber All Purpose Tour in India Live Updates: All about the pop star's concert, schedule in Mumbai, and other plans
So as the nation gets ready for Justin Bieber's first ever concert in India, we bring you some unbelievable facts about his Purpose Tour:
1. According to media reports, around four million dollars have been invested for Justin Bieber's concert in India.
2. The tickets of Justin Bieber's Purpose Tour in India has been sold at the cost varying between $60 to $1,000 (which makes Rs 3876 to Rs 64609).
3. Justin Bieber will be seen sipping coffee with renowned filmmaker Karan johar on his show 'Koffee With Karan'.
4. Reportedly, his suite in a 5-star hotel will be re-design and incorporate Mogul paintings, antique furniture and signature Kashmiri bedroom linen.
5. While Justin Bieber's Purpose Tour started in March 2016 in Seattle, the tour has made a revenue of $200 million for 122 shows so far. Purpose tour will end in September this year with its last concert to be held in Tokyo.