Comedian-turned-actor Kapil Sharma made it to the headlines on Saturday, after he introduced his wife Gini aka Bhavneet Chatrath.
He shared a picture of himself with Ginni on social media and confessed his love for his better half.
While, soon after his announcement, the couple was inundated with congratulatory messages, everyone has been wondering who this mystery girl is who has stolen Sharma's heart and made him go weak on his knees.
So here we bring you all the details about Kapil Sharma's wife:
1. Ginni Chatrath happened to be Kapil Sharma's college friend. They even worked together in Star One's 'Has Baliye' in 2011. It was during this show, that Ginni and Kapil fell for each other.
2. The 27-year-old diva hails from Punjab and has graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University.
3. Ginni is a well-known face in the Television industry and has acted in several advertisements.
4. Ginni refused to be part of many Punjabi shows and films.
5. Currently, she is handling her father's business.
6. Kapil and Ginni, who are reportedly engaged now, are planning to get married in winters this year and will settle down in Mumbai itself.