Beating all odds and other talented contestants, Salman Ali won the tenth season of popular singing reality show Indian Idol. The grand finale of Indian Idol 10 also saw the team of Aanand L Rai’s film Zero having fun and interacting with the finalists. Zero’s star cast Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma graced the finale of Indian Idol. Nitin Kumar and Vibhor Parashar were the finalists of the show hosted by Maniesh Paul. Other than show’s judges and Zero’s starcast, dancing reality show, Super Dancer Chapter 3 judges Shilpa Shetty and Geeta Kapur were also present on the sets.
Ali beat off stiff competition on the show with his magical voice. Here are some fun facts about the young singer:
1) Salman hails from a small village named Punhana in Mewat district of Haryana.
3) Salman gained this massive stardom after facing lot many ordeals in his life owing to the poor financial status that his family has been in.
3) Ali is declared the winner of singing reality show Indian Idol Season 10 with over 2 crore votes.
4) His family business is to sing and perform at weddings and functions and his last four generations have been doing the same.
5) This was not his first TV appearance as a singer. Back in 2011, Salman became the first runner-up of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs.
Judged by Neha Kakkar, Javed Ali and Vishal Dadlani, the popular singing reality TV show premiered on July 29, 2018 on Sony TV. Salman Ali impressed the audience with his powerful performances throughout the season.