Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS has released the results of candidates shortlisted for the recruitment of Scale-1 officers in Regional Rural bank. Candidates can check the results on the official website - ibps.in. It will be available online till December 31, 2019. A total of 1,390 vacancies were to be filled through this recruitment exam.
Candidates may please note that the scores of the main examination would be added to the interview scores for the final selection list. The marks of the preliminary examination would not be added to these scores.
How to check the final marks:
1. Visit the official website - ibps.in
2. On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘click here to view score cards of candidates shortlisted for interview-CRPs RRBs VIII Scale-1’
3. Click on the link available to check the score cards
4. A new page will appear on the display screen
5. Key in your credentials and log in
6. The final score card will appear on the display screen
7. Download the result and take its print out for future reference.
After getting recruited as Scale I officer, candidates need to undergo a training period. On completion of this period, candidates are placed as assistant managers in the respective banks. The score of candidates selected for the post of officer scale II and officer scale III was released earlier.