SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Application Process Begins, Get Details Here
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Application Process Has Begun, And All Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through The Prescribed Format On The Official Website Of State Bank Of India, I.e. Sbi.co.in. It Is To Note That The Last Date To Apply For The SBI SO Exam Is November 6, 2019.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 application process has begun, and all eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on the official website of State Bank of India, i.e. sbi.co.in. It is to note that the last date to apply for the SBI SO exam is November 6, 2019. A total of 66 SO vacant positions is going to be filled through this recruitment drive. Candidates will be hired on a three-year contract. All candidates must read the exam instruction and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam.
The last date of application fee payment is November 6 and candidates can print the application till November 30, 2019. All candidates will be shortlisted based ion their application and will directly called for the interview round. Shortlisted candidates are likely to be placed in Mumbai, nevertheless, selected candidates can be transferred to other branches as well.
The post-wise vacancy details are as follows:
- SSE strategy TMG: 1
- SSE financial institution correspondent relation: 1
- SSE – FEMA compliance: 1
- Senior special executive compliance: 1
- Senior executive (retail banking): 9
- Senior executive: 8
- Manager any time channels: 1
- Manager analyst – FI: 3
- Manager analyst: 7
- Manager (risk management – IBG): 2
- Manager (product development and research): 2
- Manager (marketing-real estate and housing): 1
- Manager (credit analyst – IBG): 2
- Manager (builder relations): 2
- Executive FI and MM: 21
- deputy manager: 5
In order to apply for the SBI SO Recruitment exam, candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First, visit the official website of SBI, i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Click on the Careers section that is available on the homepage
- Click on the Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer link
- A new page will open where candidates need to click on the apply button
- Click on the new registration tab and duly fill the application form
- Upload the images accordingly in the prescribed format
All candidates who wish to apply for the SBI SO Application need top pay Rs 750. Reserved category students are exempted from application fee.
First Published : 16 Oct 2019, 04:00:00 AM