UPSC Civil Services 2019 Main Exam e-Admit Card To Release Soon
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Main Exam E-admit Card Is Going To Be Released Soon. Candidates Who Have Successfully Registered For The Exam Will Be Able To Download The Admit Card At Upsc.gov.in.
- UPSC Civil Services 2019 Main Exam e-admit card is going to be released soon.
- Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to download the admit card at upsc.gov.in.
- The written exam is going to conducted across all the shifts on September 20, 21, 22, 28 and 29.
The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Civil Services Main Exam 2019 e-Admit card is likely to be released soon on the official website of UPSC, i.e. upsc.gov.in. Other than this, the written exam is going to conducted across all the shifts on September 20, 21, 22, 28 and 29. A total of 11,845 candidates are shortlisted for the Main examination. Candidates who are going to appear for the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2019, need to follow the below mentioned steps to download the e-Admit Card:
- First, login to the official website of UPSC, i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Then, click on UPSC Civil Services 2019 e-Admit Card link on the homepage
- Candidates need to enter the required credentials on the newly opened page
- Click on the submit button and view your e-admit card
- Download and take a printout of the e-admit card for future reference
According to the official notification released by UPSC, the Civil Services Main Exam will be conducted in 24 centers across the country. The total number of vacancies is expected to be 896 posts that will include 39 vacancies reserved for persons with Benchmark Disability Category.
First Published : 30 Aug 2019, 05:38:27 PM