Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal has attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi once again, but this time in a different way. The Delhi CM made five requests to PM Modi on Thursday, which was the 125th birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar, the architect of the Constitution. "I humbly request the PM to follow these, and it will be a tribute to the entire country," Kejriwal said at a function yesterday.
Here are Kejriwal's five requests for PM Modi:
1. "Unfollow on twitter people who abuse women and badmouth them."
2. "The ministers responsible for Rohith's suicide should be thrown out of the cabinet. He should get justice."
3. "Stop dismantling elected state governments. Contest elections and win fair and square. Stop back door entry." Kejriwal here refers to the political crisis in Uttarakhand.
4. "Let Delhi government work. The people of Delhi are happy with the government."
5. "Stop the hooligans. People are being beaten up for not saying Bharat Mata Ki Jai. Some are being killed because of what they eat. Throw the hooligans in jail."