A massive fire broke out at a Maruti authorised service station in Mumbai’s Andheri East on Saturday. At least 10 fire tenders reached the spot to douse the fire which broke out at the Sai Service Centre. The reason for the fire is yet to be ascertained but the police informed that no casualties were reported in the incident.
Incidently, another fire engulfed a Maruti showroom multi-workshop in Ranigunj in Hyderabad on Saturday early morning. Fire tenders were alerted immediately following which they reached the spot and detained the fire. The authorities, however, estimated a major property loss. Earlier this week, a fire mishap occurred at a plastic godown near Musheerabad due to a short circuit spreading toxic fumes in the surrounding areas.