Fire breaks out in new private ward block of AIIMS Delhi
A minor fire broke out at a room in the new private ward block of AIIMS on Thursday, Delhi Fire Service (DFS) officials said. No casualty has been reported, they said. The DFS received a call about the fire at 9.54 pm after which one fire tender was rushed to the spot, the officials said. The fire was controlled within a few minutes. The fire started from an air-conditioner due to short circuit, a fire official said.
This is a breaking news story. More details will be added soon. Please refresh the page for the updated version.