The results of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 has been released by IIM Bangalore on Monday. The results has been released online. Candidates can check their results on the official website – www.iimcat.ac.in.
The test was conducted on December 4 in two sessions for admission to various management programmes of IIMs.
After qualifying the written examination, the candidates would have to appear for group discussion and personal interview.
The registrations for the Common Admission Test (CAT) to Indian Institutes of Management and other leading B-schools have shot up to a seven-year high, with 2,32,434 applications received for CAT 2016 as against 2,18,664 registrations for the test
Steps to check CAT Exam results 2016 -
1) Log on to the official website: iimcat.ac.in
2) Click on the link CAT 2016 results on the homepage
3) Enter the details like registration number and date of birth;
4) Click on submit;
5) Check and download the result
6) Download the same and take a printout for further reference.