Cyclone Fani: List of trains cancelled or diverted by the East Coast Railway
More Than 220 Trains On The Kolkata-Chennai Route Have Been Cancelled Until Saturday, The Railway And Aviation Ministry Officials Said.
Cyclone Fani made a landfall at Puri in Odisha around 9.30 am on Friday. Rail and flight services are likely to remain disrupted over the next two days. More than 220 trains on the Kolkata-Chennai route have been cancelled until Saturday, the railway and aviation ministry officials said. As many as 10 more trains - 7 trains on May 3, one each on May 4, May 5 and May 6.
Here's the list of trains cancelled by the East Coast Railways on May 3:-
Originating station: Howrah
- Howrah-Puri Dhauli Express
- Falaknuma Express
- Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto
- East Coast Express
- Howrah-Bhubaneswar Jan Shatabdi Express
- Howrah-Puri Shatabdi Express
- Coromandal Express
- Howrah-Mysuru Express
- Howrah-Puri Express
- Howrah-Tirupati Express
Originating station: Santragchi
Santragchi-MGR Chennai Central AC Express
Originating station: Shalimar
Originating station: Haldia
Haldia-MGR Chennai Central Express
Originating station: Kharagpur
Meanwhile, the following 6 (3 of them on diverted route*) trains are controlled at suitable locations where the East Coast Railway is having catering/ watering/AC charging facilities:
- 18426 Durg-Puri Sambalpur dep 4:05 will be controlled at ANGUL
- (300 passengers only)
- 12802 * Purushottam Express from NewDelhi controlled at Sambalpur city station.
- 22865 LTT MUMBAI -Puri Exp controlled at Sambalpur Main station since 6:50
- 18402 * Okha-Puri express on diverted route approaching TITLAGARH.
- 22973 * GANDHIDHAM-Puri EXPRESS ON DIVERTED ROUTE controlled at TITLAGARH from 0730
- 18478 Utkal exp controlled at Rourkela from 1900 hours on Thursday.
For all the Latest India News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
First Published : 03 May 2019, 02:17:42 PM