Happy Mother's Day 2019: Whatsapp wishes, quotes, SMS, greetings for your mom and mom-in-law
If You Have Been Wondering How To Make Your Mother Or Mother-in-law Feel Special On This Day, We Suggest Spend Some Quality Time With Them And Have A Hearty Conversation. If You Are In A Different City, Then At Least Call Them Or Send A Heartfelt Message.
There is an extremely popular saying that 'God created mothers because he couldn’t be everywhere' and though every day is mother's day, today we celebrate all the love and sacrifice that they make for us. Mothers are the truly god’s greatest gift. Every year, the second Sunday of May is dedicated to these selfless souls. This year it is being celebrated on May 12. Though we often take her for granted, she is the one to never leave our side, no matter what.
If you have been wondering how to make your mother or mother-in-law feel special on this day, we suggest spend some quality time with them and have a hearty conversation. If you are in a different city, then at least call them or send a heartfelt message.
We have compiled some messages and quotes that you can send to you mother or mother-in-law on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram messages:
- Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.
- I’m so proud to be your kid.
- Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
- Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!
- As a mom, as a mother-in-law, as a grandma—you’re the best, and we feel so blessed to have you!”
- “Thanks for putting up with us! We love you like crazy.”
- “Thanks for making home the happiest place to be.”
- To my mom, my friend, my angel.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.
- For all you do and all you are, we love you…
- After getting to know you, I can see why your (daughter/son) turned out to be such an amazing person.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my “other mother.” How lucky I am to have two great moms in my life.
- I can never repay everything you’ve done for us, but I hope you know how much I admire and appreciate you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’ve always treated me like a (son/daughter) and I’ve come to love you like a mother.
For all the Latest India News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
First Published : 12 May 2019, 08:32:52 AM