Out of jail, Kanhaiya Kumar attacks Narendra Modi in speech at JNU | Top 10 quotes
JNU Students Union President Kanhaiya Kumar, Whose Arrest On Charges Of Sedition Three Weeks Back Had Triggered A Massive Outcry, Was Today Released From Tihar Jail Amid Celebrations By His Supporters.
New Delhi :
JNU Students Union president Kanhaiya Kumar, whose arrest on charges of sedition three weeks back had triggered a massive outcry, was today released from Tihar jail amid celebrations by his supporters.
Inside JNU campus he got a rousing welcome by friends, family and faculty.
His top 10 quotes while addressing JNU are here
- Sedition is used as a political tool in this country. Students can't be tools for sedition: Kanhaiya Kumar
- Don't want 'azadi' from India, we want 'azadi' in India.
- The struggle is long. The more you try to suppress us, the higher we will rise.
- PM Narendra Modi talks about 'Mann ki baat' but does not listen.
- Narendra Modi government is diverting national attention from real issues. What is happening in the country is a dangerous situation
- Fight initiated by Rohith Vemula, all of you and peace-loving people in country, will be pursued by us & we'll win this battle.
- Today you (students)are here because you think you have been attacked. But this attack was made some time ago by Swamy.
- ABVP inside campus is more rational than ABVP outside.
- We want freedom from 'Sanghis'.
- We want that a common man's son and president's son study in the same school. I will also say 'Satyamev Jayate' just like PM tweeted
For all the Latest India News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
First Published : 03 Mar 2016, 11:29:00 PM