Motherâ€™s Day 2016: God couldnâ€™t be everywhere, so he made mothers | 10 quotes
The Piousness Of Motherâ€™s Heart Canâ€™t Be Defined In Words. The Devotion And Love Of Mother Towards Her Children Has No Alternate In The World. So What Defines A Mother? What Best Can Be Said About Mothers In The World?
The piousness of mother’s heart can’t be defined in words. The devotion and love of mother towards her children has no alternate in the world. So what defines a mother? What best can be said about mothers in the world?
At this wonderful occasion of Mother’s Day, best you can do is to read these extraordinary quotes by extraordinary men who have tried to define mother in their tongue.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. — Rudyard Kipling, writer.
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? —Mahatma Gandhi.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. — William Makepeace Thackeray, novelist
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. — Victor Hugo, novelist
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. — Theodore Hesburgh, priest
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. — Erich Fromm, psychologist
- Motherhood is... difficult and... rewarding. — Gloria Estefan, singer
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. — Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. President.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. — Robert Browning, poet
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. — George Eliot, novelist
For all the Latest India News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
First Published : 08 May 2016, 10:58:00 AM