New Delhi :
News Nation's biggest expose on black money scam and tax payer fraud in agriculture sector witnessed heated debates in Parliament on Tuesday. The issue which was raised by JDU and BSP was soon opposed by BJP leading to a verbal duel between Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and Congress leader Digvijay Singh.
The war of words on the Rs 2000 lakh crore disclosure seemed blatant with several joining the big debate. Take a look at how the Parliament reacted on the black money expose:
1. Mayawati raises black money issue in Parliament, demands high-level probe
2. Farmers earned Rs 2000 lakh crore, says Sharad Yadav in Parliament
3. Nation’s big expose: No tax will be imposed on farmers, says Arun Jaitley
4. Govt should not impose tax on farmers, says Ram Gopal Yadav
5. Digvijaya ‘challenges’ Jaitley to name culprits