The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is set to declare its results on Thursday, i.e. March 30th, 2017 for the entrance examination conducted on February 12, 2017. The results will be available on NIFT's official website at nift.ac.in from 11 AM on Wednesday.
NIFT conducted the entrance examination for admissions in Bachelor of Design (B.Des.), Master of Design (M.Des.), Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech.), Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.), and Master of Fashion Management (MFM).
Separate exams were conducted for each course and there was no negative marking.Further, two exams are conducted by the institute on the preliminary level - General Ability Test (GAT) and Creative Ability Test (CAT).
Candidates who apply for Bachelor of Design or Master of Design have to sit for both GAT and CAT. Candidates who apply for rest of the courses have to appear only in GAT.
How to check NIFT results 2017
1. Log on to the official website nift.ac.in
2. Click on relevant link
3. Enter all the required details in prescribed format
4. Click to submit
5. NIFT Results 2017 will be displayed
Selection process in NIFT:
1. The B.Des. candidates will be called for second test called situation test on the basis of GAT and CAT. For B.F.Tech, GAT will be the final test for selection.
2. M.Des. candidates will take GAT and CAT. On the basis of the result, they will then be called for group discussion/personal interview
For more information, candidates are requested to stay updated with News Nation.