Arun Jaitley dismisses withdrawal of 1 per cent excise duty on gold
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley On Thursday Told The Lok Sabha That Notices Has Been Issued To Every Person Whose Name Has Emerged In Panama Papers. In Rajya Sabha, Uproar Was Witnessed Over The AgustaWestland Deal, Which Had Dominated The Parliament Proceedings On Wednesday With The BJP And Congress Slamming Each Other Over The Issue.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Thursday told the Lok Sabha that notices has been issued to every person whose name has emerged in Panama Papers. In Rajya Sabha, uproar was witnessed over the AgustaWestland deal, which had dominated the Parliament proceedings on Wednesday with the BJP and Congress slamming each other over the issue.
Here are the updates from Parliament:
- FM Arun Jaitley in LS dismisses withdrawal of 1% excise duty on gold
- Notice has been issued to every person whose name has come up in Panama Papers: Arun Jaitley
- We are pushing in more capital into banks: Arun Jaitley in Lok Sabha
- Uproar in Rajya Sabha over AgustaWestland scam case
- Venkaiah Naidu chairs meeting in Parliament, ministers Rajiv Pratap Rudy, Prakash Javadekar, Smriti Irani,Piyush Goyal and MA Naqvi present.
For all the Latest India News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
First Published : 05 May 2016, 12:51:00 PM