After 50 days of demonetisation, Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Friday came up with a list of five questions for PM Narendra Modi. Taking it to Twitter, Rahul Gandhi said, "Modiji 50 days of demonetisation are over, now answer these five questions.
Below are the five question Rahul Gandhi posted:
1. Amount of black-money recovered after November 8, 2016?
2. Economic loss to the nation and number of jobs lost?
3. How many people died due to demonetisation, has the compensation been paid?
4. Who all did PM consult on demonetisation? Why were experts, economists, RBI not consulted?
5. Who all deposited more than 25 lakhs in bank accounts, in six months preceding 8th November 2016?
Rahul Gandhi has been attacking the Narendra Modi government over demonetisation. PM Modi too was recently seen backfiring at Rahul at a rally in Varanasi.
à¤®à¥‹à¤¦à¥€à¤œà¥€ 50 à¤¦à¤¿à¤¨ à¤ªà¥‚à¤°à¥‡ à¤¹à¥à¤,à¤…à¤¬ à¤‡à¤¨ 5 à¤¸à¤µà¤¾à¤²à¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¥‡ à¤œà¤µà¤¾à¤¬ à¤¤à¥‹ à¤¦à¥‡à¤¶ à¤•à¥‹ à¤¦à¥€à¤œà¤¿à¤¯à¥‡ pic.twitter.com/u1vvc7zhpQâ€” Office of RG (@OfficeOfRG) December 30, 2016