Do you know you can easily retrace the use of your Aadhaar authentication? Yes. It is possible to know where was your Aadhaar card last used.
Since Aadhaar is used for the verifiication of several services, chances of it being misused are real high. The online site of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) lets you check where and when your Aadhaar was last time accessed.
Follow these steps to acknowledge when and where your Aadhaar was last used:
1. Go to the Aadhaar authentication history notification page on UIDAI website.
2. Enter your Aadhaar number and the security verification code given in the picture and generate your One Time Password (OTP).
3. You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number on the UIDAI website.
4. You will get options to choose from the period of information and the number of transactions made from your Aadhaar. Enter your OTP and click on 'Submit'.
5. You will be directed to a page where you can see all your Aadhaar transactions of the period along with date and time, but the page will not mention who has used your Aadhaar.
If you think something wrong is happening with your Aadhaar, you can lock your Aadhaar information online on the website and unlock it whenever you want to use it.