The attitude of BCCI with regard to Lodha Panel recommendations has led the Supreme Court on Thursday to come up with observations on the cricketing board.
Here are top five observations by Supreme Court on BCCI with respect to implementation of Lodha Panel recommendations.
1. The Supreme Court asked BCCI to give an undertaking that it will implement Lodha Committee directions unconditionally or Court will have to pass orders.
2. The Chief Justice of India also rebuked BCCI for disbursing 400 crores overnight, observing that the cricketing board should have exercised transparency in funding state associations.
3. Supreme Court asked Amicus Curiae Gopal Subramanian, 'How many among the top 5 in BCCI are Cricket experts?'
4. Chief Justice TS Thakur observed "Even I am the captain of the Supreme Court cricket team," after BCCI defended its president Anurag Thakur's qualification to be a office bearer of the cricketing body.
5. BCCI have to take permission from the panel before making major financial transaction.