Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday said that the promise made by the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) in its 'Sankalp Patra' will be fulfilled at any cost in Uttar Pradesh.
While addressing the people gathered at Gorakhpur's MP Inter College ground, Yogi Adityanath said the his government's priority will be on improving law and order across the state. He also said that the anti-Romeo squads will be in full swing and will provide security to women and girls across the state.
He was greeted with 'Yogi-Yogi' chants from the crowd during his speech at the college ground.
Here are the highlights of Yogi Adityanath's speech in 10 key points:
1. UP government will provide Rs 1 lakh grant to able-bodied Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims.
2. UP CM asked PWD ministers to repair all roads in Uttar Pradesh by June 15.
3. Slaughter houses flaunting NGT guidelines will be closed.
4. Yogi Adityanath said that anti-Romeo squads will be in full swing and he made it clear to the administration that couple on roads standing, interacting with consent should not be troubled.
5. UP CM said that the newly-formed anti-Romeo squads should not harass couples in the name of vigilantism.
6. The anti-Romeo squads should ensure safety and security of women and girls in the state.
7. Nobody should get a chance to criticise government for unnecessary vigilantism.
8. Nobody should take law into his hand in any case. It is our responsibility to ensure that.
9. Ready to work round-the-clock for UP’s development.
10. UP CM said PM Narendra Modi gave glimpse of his vision when he laid foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur.