Your Aadhaar card can make you rich! Here's your step-by-step guide for Rs 30,000 cash prize
Win Rs 30,000 By Your Aadhaar Card! Unbelievable? UIDAI Has Organised A Contest For Aadhaar Card Holders Named ‘Your Aadhaar Online’
Win Rs 30,000 by your Aadhaar card! Unbelievable? UIDAI has organised a contest for Aadhaar card holders named ‘Your Aadhaar Online’. The competition is open to all the residents of India and the last date to participate is July 8, 2019. The qualifiers will be communicated via email by August 31, 2019. If you have participated and you are not contacted, assume that your video has not been short-listed.
What is Aadhaar contest all about?
There are 15 categories of Aadhaar Online Services on which participants can make tutorial videos. The most creative and explanatory videos will have a chance to win a cash prize of up to Rs 30,000.
Aadhaar Contest Prize Money:
Top 3 videos in each category
First - Rs. 20,000
Second – Rs. 10,000
Third – Rs. 5,000
Best 3 videos from all the entries
First - Rs. 30,000
Second – Rs. 20,000
Third – Rs. 10,000
The Prize money will be sent to the winner’s Aadhaar linked bank account only. Result will be posted on Social Media on or before August 31, 2019.
Aadhaar Contest: How to participate?
Make a short graphical/ animation video tutorial on ANY of the below listed Aadhaar Online Services:
- Download Aadhaar
- Check Aadhaar generation/ update status
- Locate Aadhaar Kendra
- Update Address Online
- Request for Address Validation Letter
- Check online address update status
- Aadhaar Update History
- Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID
- Order Aadhaar Re-print
- Virtual ID (VID) Generator
- Lock/Unlock Biometrics
- Aadhaar Authentication History
- Aadhaar Lock/Unlock
- Verify Email/Mobile Number
- Verify any Aadhaar online
- The duration of the videos can be between 30 seconds to up to 120 seconds only.
- The video shall explain/elaborate the entire process of using any of the above listed service (ONLY ONE SERVICE per video) in way that can be best conveyed to the residents.
- These videos may be in the form of graphical or white board animation or any other format (as selected by the participant) having duration of about 30 seconds to 120 second majorly (longer duration of up to two minutes in respect of 4. and 5. above may be required).
- The videos should have clear sound (voice over and/ or music). Videos with better sound quality will be given preference.
- To send the video film to UIDAI, follow:
- Upload the video to YouTube OR Google Drive OR Online File Sharing (e.g. WeTransfer, SendSpace, DropBox, JumpShare, Hightail etc.) Send the video link by email to email@example.com. Video sent via any other medium will not be considered as a valid entry for the contest
- Entries should be in MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPEG or MOV video format ONLY. Videos with in full HD or higher resolution (1920×1080 px) will be given preference.
For all the Latest India News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
First Published : 01 Jul 2019, 09:54:29 AM