Happy Holi 2019: Tips to get rid of 'pakka rang' from your skin, hair
Post The Holi Bash, The Real Issue Is Getting The Colours Off Yourself
You can also use coconut oil before playing Holi. It acts as a protective layer for your hair and skin. (File photo)
Holi is synonymous with colours and try as you may, it is really difficult to avoid colours. Although, the wild colourful party is fun, getting rid of that colours might be a problem later on.
So, here are some tips to help you get rid of the "pakka rang" post the Holi bash:
- Avoid using hot water to remove colours. Use cold water because that will prevent the colours from sinking deep into the skin.
- Apply a mixture of honey and lemon juice, mixed in equal proportions, to remove the colours easily.
- Avoid using shampoo soon after playing with colous. Instead, apply egg yolk on your scalp and rinse it after half an hour. You can also use mustard oil to remove colours from your hair.
- You can also use coconut oil to zap off the colour. Besides, it also acts as a skin moisturiser.
- Make a mixture using honey, papaya and Multani mitti and apply it on the portions with stubborn colours. This will lighten the colour. You can also keep the paste and apply for a few days after Holi, too.
- You can also use coconut oil before playing Holi. It acts as a protective layer for your hair and skin.
First Published : 21 Mar 2019, 08:23:44 AM