How the ancient amla therapy helps hair growth
Amla, which is also called the Indian gooseberry, is one of the most used ingredients in hair care products. It is often recommended for healthy and quick hair growth. If you are suffering from hairfall and have been struggling to grow back your hair, amla therapy could be the best option. The fruit can be either eaten raw or in dried form. Apart from it, there are several amla-based hair oil that can be applied regularly for easy and quick growth of your hair. In fact, science has proven amla as one of the most nourishing fruits for the hair. So, why not replace the chemical-based products with the ancient Indian amla therapy that is completely natural for quick and healthy hair growth.
Top five amla therapy
- Massage hair with Amla oil: Amla has surplus of vitamin C and essential fatty acids which strengthens hair follicles. Massaging it will enhance the natural colour of your hair. This simple trick is one of the best remedies for dry, flaky and itchy scalp. It will not only cure the ailment but also prove an effective, natural conditioner.
- Amla as anti-dandruff treatment: Dandruff can be an embarrassing problem specially when you are amongst people. To treat dandruff, you can mix amla powder, acacia concinna or shikakai, some curd and apply in it in your hair. Wash it off with cool water and a mild shampoo to receive an amazing anti-dandruff remedy.
- Use it as a hair tonic: Everyone at one time is often guilty of the excessive amount spent in haircare. To avoid such mistakes you can always opt for the ancient alma therapy. Blend fresh pieces of deseeded amla with a glass of water. Filter the pulp using a muslin cloth and you will get fresh, pure natural hair tonic.
- Use amla for hair wash: Shampoos and conditioners are latent with chemical products. It hence affects the hair each time you wash your hair. You can choose to avoid getting in contact with such chemicals. Boil the amla in some water, filter out the pulp. Let it cool and sue this concoction when you wash your hair.
- Eat raw amla for hair growth: An amla (Indian goosebery) a day can boost hair growth. Eating amla regularly can result in strong, lustrous glowing hair. The vitamin C content in the fruit will also give you clear skin and strong immunity, digestion and improve blood circulation.
Also Read | Dried fruits: Why you should opt for nuts as an alternative snack
First Published : 28 Aug 2018, 05:33:30 PM