Christmas 2019: Wishes, WhatsApp Messages, SMS And Quotes
Christmas 2019: Popular Customs Include Exchanging Gifts, Decorating Christmas Trees, Attending Church, Sharing Meals With Family And Friends And, Of Course, Waiting For Santa Claus To Arrive.
It is Christmas today and Santa Claus has already brought in a lot of cheers for everyone. This being the most important festival for Christians across the world, churches are all decked up celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and the second of the Holy Trinity of Christianity (the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit). Over the centuries, Christmas has become one of the biggest secular festivals to be celebrated all over the world.
Not only do followers of Christianity take part in the celebrations, but non-Christians do the same. Celebrations start from Christmas Eve (December 24) and continue till Boxing Day (December 26). Popular customs include exchanging gifts, decorating Christmas trees, attending church, sharing meals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive.
Christmas 2019: Here are some of the best WhatsApp statuses, messages that you can send to your loved ones
- Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas
- Best friends are to a friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
- During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year.
- Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season, there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you up during Christmas and the New Year!
- I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
- The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and embrace the warmth of your closest ones. Merry Christmas
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- Can I please have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- I would send you a Christmas card, but I forgot how to address an envelope, where to buy stamps and I wanted to save you a trip to your mailbox!
- May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas!
First Published : 25 Dec 2019, 06:58:37 AM