The Spell of Coconut Water: This is what will happen when you drink 'nariyal pani' for a week!
Coconut water or nariyal pani as it called in Hindi is more than just a tasty, refreshing beverage to cool off the heat. It is a powerhouse drink that can outvalue any energy drink. Coconut water is loaded with important nutrients, minerals essential for your body. In fact, this miracle drink is one of nature’s finest gift that is produced naturally in the fruit and contains 94% water and very little fat.
Also Read | Italy is becoming Bollywood’s favorite destination
Below are a few changes that you will notice if you chug on this magic potion for a week:
- Your metabolism will get rolling: Coconut water has high weight-loss benefits because of its electrolyte content, such as manganese. Drinking coconut water everyday is known to increase the amount of fat burned in your body by kickstarting your metabolic rate.
- Helps dissolve kidney stones: Toxins build up in the body because of lack of drinking water or a high amount of protein in our diet with not enough water to flush them out. Drinking coconut water regularly improves the toxin-eliminating function of the kidney. It, therefore, prevents the kidney from harmful uric acids from getting accumulated in the kidney tubules.
- It might strengthen your gut: Coconut water is rich in essential minerals and soluble fibers with very little calorie count. It hence, improves the health of the gut and strengthens the digestive track while eliminating your hunger pangs at the same time.
- Prevents muscle cramps: One of the reason for muscle cramps is lack of essential elements such as potassium. Drink coconut water as its loaded with potassium that helps alleviate muscle pain and cramps.
- Coconut water is anti-diabetic: Diabetic patients have to restrict themselves from a lot of food options because of their heavy sugar content. Coconut water, although sweet in taste has the reverse affect on the sugar level. Instead of spiking the sugar level, it reduces it making it one of the those drinks that diabetic patients can benefit from.
- It might cure your hangover too: Alcohol is known to dehydrate the body while loading the liver with extra work of eliminating the accumulated toxins.
Also Read | Six uses of essential oils that will blow your mind
Coconut water has proved to be a more rehydrating drink than water itself. Drinking coconut water relieves the discomfort of a hangover and help cure the accompanying nausea.
First Published : 06 Sep 2018, 01:04:19 PM