Haircare Rituals to Keep Monsoon Woes at Bay
During rainy season, hair problems such as frizziness, hair fall, hair damage take a toll on your hair health. This high-on-humidity weather is the main reason behind hair fall. As much as the rain brings life to other living beings, the hair suffers a great deal. Hence, with rainfall, some extra love for your locks is demanded.
You can reverse the damage of your hair by doing these simple and small everyday things, which we otherwise ignore.
- Oil massage the hair: Mothers often emphasize the importance of a oil massage and they are always right! Massaging the hair during rainy season naturally boosts the moisture in your hair which revitalizes dry strands while offering deep conditioning.
- Let the hair loose: It is impossible to keep your hair from not getting drenched when stepping out. Therefore, When you tie the hair while they are soaking wet, you are letting the rainwater hibernate making it much frizzier.
- Eat right: The immune system is in a more vulnerable state during rainy season. One healthy hair care tip is to eat right. Eat foods that are rich in protein, iron, omega 3 fatty acids like fish, walnuts, spinach, mackerel etc to boost your immunity and strengthen hair follicles.
- Keep your hair dry: Keeping your hair dry is the most basic method to maintain your hair during rainy season. Use a microfiber towel to dry your hair as it absorbs the water very quickly and causes minimum friction between your hair and towel to reduce hair fall.
- Try a leave-in conditioner: The rain water that you love playing-in is usually acidic and dirty. Therefore, A rich conditioner is a must to fight the frizz that rain showers bring. Before stepping out, use a protective leave-in conditioner and dry your hair naturally. The conditioner will form a protective layer on your hair and prevent it from the damage, rain water can cause. Besides, you can also spend the whole day smelling good.
Also Read | Five easy Tricks To Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise
Let the melody of monsoon play on your mind, not it’s menace on your hair.
First Published : 02 Sep 2018, 07:04:15 PM