Five reasons to replace store-bought juices with homemade fresh juices
Five reasons to replace store-bought juices with homemade fresh juices (Photo:Twitter)
Home-made fresh juice? Why take the effort to make fresh juice when you can drink straight out of the fruit juice carton? After all, the fruit juice label mentions the similar amount of nutrition, vitamins as the fresh juice you must drink. In contradiction to what food consumers are made to believe, food nutritionists have a different story altogether. They said that even a sip of the fresh lemonade is more nutritious than the juices we drink off from the fruit juice cans or cartons. Start drinking healthy with fresh fruit juice.
Here are five facts why you should replace store-bought juices with homemade fresh fruit juice:
- Detoxifies your body: For a healthy body, detoxifying the body is a must. And juicing is one of the healthiest and the quickest. Fresh juice is loaded with enzymes, vitamins and minerals that are easily digestible and quickly absorbed. Hence, even drinking a glass of fresh juice a day will boost your health, give you more energy, detoxify your body and help in recovery from illnesses.
- Fresh juice allows you to consume nutrients from variety of fruits and vegetables: A lot of people are food-picky when it comes to eating. Hence, when restricting yourself from particular fruit/vegetables you are missing out on their benefits. With juicing, you get to drink a wide variety juices made of fruits/vegetables that you may not normally enjoy eating whole. Hence, you don’t restrict your diet from any essential nutrients.
- Fresh juice lets you absorb all the nutrients from fruits and vegetables: Poor digestion is no new health issue among a large part of the population. This is because many make the mistake of choosing less-than-optimal food choices. This choice hence limits your body's ability to absorb all the nutrients from the vegetables. Drinking fresh juice helps to pre-digest them for you in addition to receiving most of the nutrition.
- Reduces disease risks: According to research, a fruit per day reduces your risk of heart disease by 20 per cent. Eating fruits like watermelon, tomatoes and other red fruit and veggies have also proven to decrease the risk of lung cancer. Opt for this disease-free solution with just a drink.
- Fresh juice helps you conserve energy: When you drink fresh juice, your body absorbs all of the energy and nutrients with little help from your digestive system. In doing so, your body does not waste any of the precious energy, nutrients and antioxidants in the juice. Fresh juices contain plenty amount of enzymes that will aid the juice in being digested properly. It allows your body to take a little break, helping your body to conserve more energy.
Also VIEW | Bigg Boss 12: Most Controversial Love Affairs of Salman Khan’s Show
First Published : 03 Sep 2018, 06:29:54 PM