Happy Mother’s Day wishes, messages and quotes started flooding the social media pages and groups as the clock struck past midnight on May 13.
Mother’s Day which was once observed in certain parts of the world is now celebrated the world over thanks to the changing mode of communication enabled by high technology.
It has helped connect the entire world in many ways and special ways on special occasions like Mother’s Day.
Beautiful and inspiring, some of the messages are a great reminder how special and precious mothers are. Here are some sweet and amazing Mother’s Day quotes by famous people and beautiful minds that not only every mom, but all should read. They will touch your heart as you read them.
1. Abraham Lincoln: "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
2. Princess Diana: "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's."
3. Kate Winslet: "That's the wonderful thing about mothers: You can because you must, and you just do."
4. Rudyard Kipling: "God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."
5. Stevie Wonder: "If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love."
6. Mitch Albom: "I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know."
7. Honoré de Balzac: “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”
8. Robert Browning: "Motherhood: All love begins and ends there."
9. Marion C. Garretty: "Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible."
10. Unknown: "Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever."
11. Washington Irving: "A mother's love endures through all."
12. Jewish Proverb: "A mother understands what a child does not say."
13. Jessica Lange: "The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness."
Hold these quotes in your heart and you will never be lost. Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers. God bless and keep them all.