Dhanteras is one of the major Hindu festival associated with wealth and prosperity. This year, the auspicious festival will be celebrated on October 25, 2019. Dhanteras marks the beginning of the festivities of Diwali, which includes celebrations like Lakshmi Pujan and Bhaidooj. It falls on the Trayodashi of Krishna Paksha of Kartik month every year. Dhanteras is followed by Chhoti Diwali, Diwali, Govardhan Puja and Bhai Dooj. On this day, devotees worship Lord Kubera, who is known as the God of wealth and Goddess Lakshmi. It is believed that purchasing items like gold, silver or utensils bring good luck to the family this day. On Dhanteras, here are some wishes, messages, WhatsApp and Facebook status that you can share with your loved ones:
1. Lakshmi aayegi itni hi sab jagah naam hoga,
Din raat vyapar bade, itna adhik kaam hoga,
Ghar, parivaar, samaaj mein banoge sartaaj,
Yeh dhateras ki shubhkaamna hai aaj. Happy Dhanteras!
2. Dear Goddess Lakshmi, Bless the recipient of this message with thirteen times Dhan on this Dhan Teras. Happy Dhanteras 2019!
3. May Goddess Lakshmi bless your business to do well in spite of all odds like the enduring charms of gold and diamonds. Happy Dhanteras 2019!
4. Good Health, Loads of Wealth, Prosperity in Abundance, Are the Things I Am Wishing for You on This Dhanteras. Happy Dhanteras 2019.
5. I wish that your life be always full of happiness, harmony, wealth and comforts. Stay blessed. Happy Dhanteras!
6. Sun glows for a day, Candle for an hour and matchstick for a minute. However, my heartfelt wish can glow days forever. Happy Dhanteras my dear!
7. May this Dhanteras Celebration endow you.. with prosperity and opulence. Endless Happiness comes at your doorsteps. Wishing you a very bright future in life. Shubh Dhantrayodashi 2019!
8. May Lord Kuber and Goddess Lakshmi bless you with good wealth, health and prosperity. Happy Dhanteras!
9. On the auspicious day of Dhanteras Puja Hindus follow the tradition of purchasing precious metals gold, platinum or silver, in the form of jewellery coins or utensils, for good luck. Happy Dhanteras.
10. God’s blessing may come as a surprise and how much you receive depends on how much your heart can believe. May you be blessed beyond what you expect. Happy Dhanteras!