Happy Holi Quotes 2020: Best Messages And Inspiring Wishes For Your Loved Ones
Holi Is Celebrated For Two Days Starting On The Purnima (Full Moon Day) Falling In The Bikram Sambat Hindu Calendar Month Of Falgun, Which Falls Somewhere Between The End Of February And The Middle Of March In The Gregorian Calendar.
Holi, the festival of colours is all about spending quality time with family and friends. (Photo Credit: PTI)
Holi, the festival of colours is all about spending quality time with family and friends. The festival is celebrated for two days starting on the Purnima (Full Moon day) falling in the Bikram Sambat Hindu Calendar month of Falgun, which falls somewhere between the end of February and the middle of March in the Gregorian calendar. The first day is known as Holika Dahan or Jalane wali Holi. The festival of Holi commemorates the Hindu mythological tale of Prahlada emerging unscathed from the flames despite being drawn into the fire by demoness Holika.
This year Holika Dahan will be celebrated on March 09 by 11.17 PM. According to Drikpanchang.com, the Purnima tithi begins at 3.03 AM and ends at 11.17 PM.
For some of us who are not able to do celebrate Holi with their loved ones, a thoughtful message to a prized one can at once brighten up do wonders.
A woman poses during lathmar holi celebration, at Sri Krishna Janamsthan temple in Mathura last year. (PTI Photo)
Holi 2020: Here are some of the messages that you can send to your loved ones
- Here’s wishing you and your family a very happy and auspicious Holi.
- Life is full of colours, may this Holi add even more colours to your life. Happy Holi!
- May God paint the canvas of your life with the colours of joy, love, happiness, prosperity, good health, and success.
- Wishing you good health and prosperity. May God shower his blessings on you on the auspicious occasion of Holi.
- May all the seven colors of the rainbow come together this Holi and bless your life with happiness and joy. Have a Happy Holi!
- Let us make this Holi memorable for everyone around us and not forget to keep our pets safe. Have a safe and colourful Holi!
- Holi is an apt time to celebrate the colours of our beautiful relationship. Happy Holi.
- Burn all negativity and bring all positivity in life. Celebrate this Holi with vibrant colors. Happy Holi!
- Sending love with red, friendship with pink, wisdom with yellow and new beginnings with green. Have a colourful and happy Holi!
- May this Holi bring the ultimate colours of happiness in your life and excite you for the next adventure in your life. Happy Holi my dear.
First Published : 28 Feb 2020, 07:57:46 AM