Happy Navratri 2019: Wishes, Whatsapp, Instagram messages, SMSes and quotes
We Have Compiled A Few Quotes And Messages That You Can Send To Your Loved Ones On This Auspicious Festival.
Chaitra Navratri marks the beginning of the Hindu New Year and usually falls in the month of Chaitra, the first month of lunar calendar. This year, Navratri will continue till April 13. (File photo)
Chaitra Navratri will begin tomorrow i.e. April 6. Navratri, which is celebrated for nine days every year, is a celebration of power, the festival is celebrated five times during the year. However, two navratris – Chaitra Navratri and Sharad Navaratri – are celebrated with fervour and fanfare in the country. Chaitra Navratri marks the beginning of the Hindu New Year and usually falls in the month of Chaitra, the first month of lunar calendar. This year, Navratri will continue till April 13.
The celebrations will go on for nine days, where each day is dedicated to a different avatar of goddess Durga, and will begin with worshipping Mata Shailputri, a form of the goddess. The nine forms of Goddess Durga are Shailputri, Brahmacharini, Chandharghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayani, Kalratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidatri. Each day is also associated with a different colour, and it is believed that wearing the colour on those days will bring in good luck.
In this Navratri, the ninth day is celebrated as Ram Navami.
Here are some of the messages that you can send to your loved ones this Navratri:
- May the blessings of Maa Ambe always stay with you and your family and help you celebrate a glorious Navratri!Shubh Navratri!
- May Maa Durga empower you with her nine blessings --- Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Knowledge, Devotion and Power! Happy Navratri!
- Maa bharti jholi khali!Maa Ambe vaishno wali!Maa Sankat harne wali!Maa Vipda Mitane wali! Maa ke sabhi bhakto ko Navratra Ki shubh kamnayen!
- Let’s join our hands in prayer and welcome the Divine mother may we all be blessed with wisdom and strengthHappy Navratras to all!
- May the choicest blessings of Maa Durga bring happiness, peace, and harmony to your life! Happy Navratri!
- Dispeller of delusion, conqueror of fear, mother Divine cleanse the impurities of our mind and lead us to light! Wishing all an auspicious Navratri!
- May each of these nine days of Navratri being you immense prosperity and joy. Happy Navratri!
- Celebrate the festivities of the New Year by welcoming the divine feminine energy. May all be blessed! Happy Navratri!
- May Goddess Durga grant you the strength and wisdom to scale new heights in life. Happy Navratri!
- May the Navratri festival remain full of joyous moments for you and your family. Celebrate it with full zeal!
First Published : 05 Apr 2019, 01:32:14 PM