Raksha Bandhan 2019.
Raksha Bandhan is the festival that celebrates the bond of love between brother and sister. Sisters tie a protection thread on brother’s wrist and pray for his long life and happiness. At the same time, brothers promise to protect their sisters. The siblings also share gifts and send lovely wishes to each other. This year, this special day will be celebrated on 15 August, 2019. This Rakshabandhan, send these quotes and messages to your siblings and celebrate the bond of love.
1. It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister.
2. We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sister.
3. In the cookie of life, you my dear sister are the chocolate chips. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4. On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear brother that no matter what, I will always stand by your side! Sending you all my love on this special day! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
5. Even though brothers and sisters may fight like cats and dogs but they are the best of friends and always stand by each other in times of need.
6. On this Raksha Bandhan, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky sibling we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
7. Dear sister/brother, you are my friend and biggest protector. In good times or bad, you will always find me there by your side. I wish that your life be filled with happiness and love. Happy Rakhi!
8. It is you who have hided all my secrets and given me freedom to do everything in life. Love you bhaiya! Happy Rakshabandhan!
9. On this Raksha Bandhan, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky sibling we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
10. This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.