Ramzan/ Ramadan 2019: Wishes, quotes to share on SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook
Ramadan 2019: The Muslim Holy Month Of Fasting, Is Expected To Begin From May 6 Across India
Ramadan 2019: It is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar when Muslims abstain from food and water from sunrise to sunset and join mass prayers at mosques
Ramadan, the Muslim holy month of fasting, is expected to begin from May 6 across India. Ramzan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar when Muslims abstain from food and water from sunrise to sunset and join mass prayers at mosques. This annual observance is regarded as one of the five pillars of Islam. The objective of the fast is to remind people of the suffering of the less fortunate and to bring the followers closer to God. The end of the holy month of Ramadan is marked with a grand celebration which is known as Eid ul-Fitr (or Eid al-Fitr), the Feast of Fast-Breaking.
Ramadan 2019: On this auspicious occasion, we have curated a list of greetings, messages and SMSs for you to share with family and loved ones
- I hope this Ramadan bring cheer, prosperity and peace in your life. Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Almighty Allah offered lots of spiritual reward for this month of Ramadan! You must observe fasting and refrain from sinful activities. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
- May you and your family have a very happy and blessed Ramadan. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help. Happy Ramadan.
- May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth, Let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart. Ramadan Mubarak!
- I hope this Ramadan bring cheer, prosperity and peace in your life. Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity.
First Published : 03 May 2019, 10:40:20 AM