Haryana Family Waiting For Bull To Excrete Gold It Accidentally Swallowed (Photo Credit: Representational image )
A family in Haryana has been forced to look after a stray bull that lurked into their premise and accidentally swallowed the 40-gram gold jewellery that was disposed off with their kitchen waste. The family from Haryana’s Kalanwali town in Sirsa district, in an attempt to extract their ‘lost gold’ has been feeding the animal over the past three days, with the hope that the valuables will come along with the excrement.
“We have been checking the dung to recover the gold. It’s a dirty job, but we have no other option,” says Janak Raj, as the jewels belong to Raj’s wife and daughter-in-law.
Janak, a businessman in Kalanwali, further explained that his wife and daughter-in-law came back from a wedding and had kept the ornaments in a bowl in the kitchen, “My aged mother cut some vegetables and used the same bowl to discard the leftovers’’.
In the hunt for the lost gold, Janakraj said after they checked the CCTV installed in the house which was when they spotted the bull entering the kitchen to eat the discarded waste, wherein the gold also laid.
With over lakhs of worth in the bull’s stomach, Raj, for the safety of the gold plans to send the bull to a cowshed with a family member, with the hope that a worker at the cowshed will find the ornaments and return them.