IPL 2017: With RCB on top, here are 10 lowest totals in IPL history
As Indian Premier League Enters Its Tenth Season We Look At The 10 Lowest Team Totals In The History Of The Tournament.
The world on Sunday witnessed the worst batting performance by any team in the history of the Indian Premier League. The team, Royal Challengers Bangalore with batting legends like Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle and AB de Villiers were all out for 49, the lowest total recorded in IPL. This match proved that big names on paper do not guarantee a win in cricket, at least not in IPL.
IPL 2017 | Bangalore score lowest ever IPL total of 49 runs, lose to Kolkata by 82 runs
As the tournament enters its 10th season here are the 10 lowest totals in the history of IPL:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 49 all-out in 9.4 overs against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Rajasthan Royals: 58 all-out in 15.1 overs against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 67 in 15.2 overs against Mumbai Indians.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 70 all-out in 15.0 years against Rajasthan Royals.
- Kochi Tuskers Kerala: 74 all-out in 16.3 overs against Deccan Chargers.
- Chennai Super Kings: 79 all-out in 15.2 overs against Mumbai Indians.
- Delhi Daredevils: 80 in 19.1 overs against Deccan Chargers.
- Rajasthan Royals: 81 all out in 15.2 overs against Kolkata Knight Riders
- Deccan Chargers: 82 in 18.3 overs against Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 82 all-out in `15.1 overs against Kolkata Knight Riders
First Published : 24 Apr 2017, 10:01:00 AM