Neymar has overtaken Barca teammate Lionel Messi and Ballon d’or winner Cristiano Ronaldo to become the most valuable player in Europe. Brazilian young sensation is valued at 246.8 million euros. Argentinian superstar Messi is placed second with 170.5 million euros.
Cristiano Ronaldo is seventh on the list. The Ballon d’Or and the recently-crowned Best Fifa Player is valued at 126.23 million euros. The list is calculated on an econometric model by the CIES Football Observatory research team from the analysis of over 1,500 paid transfers since 2010.
Here is the top 10 list -
1. Neymar (Barcelona) 246.8 million euros
2. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) 170.5 million euros
3. Paul Pogba (Manchester United) 155.3 million euros
4. Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid) 150 million euros
5. Luis Suarez (Barcelona) 144.4 million euros
6. Harry Kane (Tottenham) 138.7 million euros
7. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) 126.2 million euros
8. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) 113.6 million euros
9. Dele Ali (Tottenham) 109 million euros
10. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) 101.2 million euros