Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India on Friday launched Activa 5G which was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 in February. It will be available in two versions, Standard and Deluxe variant which is priced at Rs 52,460 and Rs 54,325 (ex-showroom Delhi) respectively.
The new Activa 5G comes with some of the latest upgraded features, including new LED headlamps with positioning light.
Honda Activa 5G features | KNOW all about it.
- 109.19 cc HET (Honda Eco Technology) engine which produces 8bhp of power 8NM of torque.
- LED headlamps.
- Smart digital-analog instrument cluster with ECO speed indicator.
- A front hook.
- 4-in-1 lock with seat opener and service due indicator.
- Honda Activa 5G has the same engine as that of its predecessor.
- Top speed of 83 kmph.
- Runs on BS-IV emission standards.
- Single rear shock absorber for smoother rides.
- 130mm drum brakes in front and rear along with Combined Braking System(CBS).
There are some cosmetic changes in the new Honda Activa 5G, including new LED headlamps, new dash, slightly tweaked rear section, no seat opening key-hole, chrome finish front apron.
Honda is offering eight attractive colours in the new Activa 5G which includes Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Majestic Brown Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Black, Matte Selene Silver Metallic, Pearl Amazing White, Trance Blue Metallic, and Pearl Spartan Red.
Honda Activa is one of the best-selling scooter in India and will be in direct competition with TVS Jupiter, Hero Duet and Yamaha Cygnus Alpha.
The scooter will be Rs 1,000 more expensive than its predecessor Activa 4G.