Huawei, the Chinese smartphone maker launched its new smartphone Honor 7S in India. The new Honor phone will be a part of the company’s Honor 7 series. Earlier, Hawei launched Honor 7A and Honor 7C in India. Honor 7S has been priced at Rs 6,999 making it one of Honor’s most affordable smartphones. The smartphone will be flipkart exclusive and the sale will begin on September 14 at 12pm.
ALSO READ | Jio Celebrations Offer: How to avail extra 8GB of high speed data
Honor 7S will compete against the likes of Xiaomi Redmi 5A, Amazon’s in-house brand 10.or D2 and Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
Honor 7S Key Specs:
1. Display: 5.45-inch, 1440x720 IPS display
2. Processor: Quad-core processor
3. Operating system: EMUI 8.2 over and above Android 8.1 Oreo
4. RAM: 2 GB
5. Internal storage: 16GB of inbuilt storage on the smartphone, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
6. Camera: 13MP rear sensor with PDAF and LED flash, as well as a 5MP front sensor.
7. Battery: 3,020mAh
8. Connectivity: LTE, WCDMA, CDMA, and GSM
ALSO READ | Vivo V11 Pro with waterdrop notch launched in India; Know specs
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Colour: Blue, Gold and Matte Black.