Motorola is extending the list of Moto G6 series in India by launching its new smartphone Moto G6 Plus. It is the most powerful smartphone in the series compared to Motorola's Moto G6 and Moto G6 Play. The smartphone was released in various other countries in Asia, Europe, and the US, but it took a long time to eventually find its way to India. Moto G6 Plus comes with a stylish look and sports an aluminium frame with 3D glass design at the back. The India variant comes with 6GB of RAM, compared to 4GB of RAM in the international variant.
ALSO READ | Top five notch smartphones you can buy under Rs 15,000; Know specs
Moto G6 Plus Specifications:
1. Display: 5.93-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio and full-HD+ (1080x2160 pixel) resolution.
2. Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor, with Adreno 508 GPU
3. Operating system: On stock Android 8.0 Oreo, with Android Pie update promised to be coming soon.
4. RAM: 6 GB
5. Internal storage: 64GB of internal storage and microSD support up to 128GB.
6. Camera: 12-megapixel primary sensor featuring 78-degree lens and f/1.7 aperture, and a secondary camera with 5-megapixel sensor having 79-degree lens and f/2.2 aperture. For selfies there is an 8-megapixel camera with 80-degree lens and f/2.2 aperture. The phone has dual-tone, dual-lens LED flash on the back, and a selfie flash in front.
7. Battery: 3200mAh with support for Motorola’s TurboPower adaptor
8. Connectivity: LTE, WCDMA, CDMA, and GSM
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Colour: The smartphone comes only in Indigo Black colour.
Moto G6 Plus Price:
Moto G6 Plus price in India has been set at Rs 22,499 for the sole 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage variant.
ALSO READ | Honor 7S at Rs 6,999 sale begins on September 14; Know key specs
Moto G6 Plus launch offers:
Moto G6 Plus buyers can get Rs 3,000 cashback offer on Paytm mall app, Cleartrip cashback vouchers worth Rs 1,250. Buyers can also avail no-cost EMIs from Bajaj FinServ.