Motorola Razr (2019): Top 5 Features Of The Foldable Phone
After Months Of Speculation, Motorola Razr (2019) Finally Paved The Way For The US Market. Here Are The Top Five Features Of The Motorola Razr (2019).
After months of speculation, Motorola Razr (2019) finally paved the way for the US market. The iconic flip phone from Motorola was recently unveiled at a press event in Los Angeles and will soon hit the Indian market. The new foldable phone features a flexible screen that folds completely in half to give it the traditional look. Motorola has also added a secondary screen on the front, which it calls a Quick View external display, to offer faster access to notifications, music, Google Assistant, and more. The price for the Motorola Razr in the US has been set at $1,499.99 (approx. Rs 1,07,400). Motorola Razr (2019) will go on sale starting January 9, 2020 in the US. It will be sold exclusively via Verizon in the US and the wireless carrier will start taking pre-orders beginning December 26 this year. Here are the top five features of the Motorola Razr (2019):
- Motorola Razr (2019) looks similar to the original Motorola Razr, including the curved bottom chin. The smartphone maker has also made the design water-repellent. The primary display of the Motorola Razr (2019) is a 6.2-inch flexible OLED HD+ (876x2142 pixels) screen with 21:9 aspect ratio that as mentioned can fold completely in half. However, consumers can access the secondary 2.7-inch (600x800 pixels) Quick View display that can be used to take selfies, view notifications, control music playback, and a lot more.
- Motorola Razr (2019) runs stock Android 9 Pie. The foldable phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, paired with 6GB of RAM.
- On the imaging front, Motorola Razr (2019) comes equipped with a single 16-megapixel f/1.7 primary shooter. It also acts as a selfie camera in the phone's folded state. The camera comes with Night Vision mode that takes good photos even in low-lighting conditions. AI algorithms have been used to make low-light images better. Interestingly, there is a 5-megapixel camera present in the main display notch of Motorola Razr (2019). It can be used to take selfies when you don't want to fold the phone.
- The bottom chin of the Motorola’s foldable phone houses the fingerprint sensor as well as the USB Type-C port. It packs a 2510mAh battery that comes with 15W fast charging support. There is no SIM card slot of the phone, but it does support eSIM cards.
- Motorola has added NFC support, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 4G LTE, and GPS. The Motorola Razr (2019) measures 72x172x6.9mm in the unfolded state and 72x94x14mm in the folded. Motorola Razr (2019) weighs 205 grams.
Also Read: Vivo Y19 Goes Official In India: From Specifications To Price, All You Need To Know
It is worth mentioning here that the smartphone maker has set up a registration page of its India website where the interested consumers can sign up to get updates. Motorola Razr’s rival Samsung Galaxy Fold costs $1,980 in the US. The price for Samsung Galaxy Fold in India has been set at Rs 1,64,999.
First Published : 17 Nov 2019, 09:25:35 AM