Apple is planning to introduce three new models of iPhone next month. Reports suggest that one of the three expected iPhones will be an advanced version of Apple iPhone X released by the company earlier this year. The successor of the Apple iPhone X is likely to be called iPhone XS. The new version of iPhone X will be significantly cheaper than its predecessor with an OLED screen close up. However, high-end prices for Apple smartphones hasn’t been a major obstacle for the premium flagship so far.
ALSO READ | Sony launching Xperia Z3 today: Know specs, price and more
iPhone XS expected release date:
1. Wednesday, September 12 – iPhone XS launch event
2. Friday, September 14 – iPhone XS pre-order date
3. Friday, September 21 or 28 – expected iPhone XS release date
iPhone XS expected Price in India:
iPhone XS price in India is expected to be around Rs 70,000. However, the price will be higher for the top model of the smartphone.
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro launch soon; Know specs, price and more
iPhone XS expected Specifications:
1. Performance: Apple A12 Bionic with 4 GB RAM
2. Display: 6.0 inches (15.24 cm) 1125x2436 px, 447 PPI, OLED
3. Camera: 13 MP + 13 MP Dual Primary Cameras, Quad LED True Tone Flash, 8 MP Front Camera
4. Battery: Non-Removable 2815mAh, Fast Charging
5. Operating system: iOS 12 out of the box.