One Plus is gearing up for the launch of its new handset One Plus 6T. The smartphone is likely to be launched in October 2018. According to reports, OnePlus 6T may ditch ‘notch display’ of OnePlus 6. Instead it may come with an all-screen display or ‘waterdrop-like’ notch on top of the display. One Plus is following the tracks of Huawei that applied a triple camera setup on the Huawei P20 Pro earlier this year. The triple camera setup is likely to be accompanied by an LED flash.
ALSO READ | Vivo V11 Pro with waterdrop notch launched in India; Know specs
According to sources OnePlus 6T will be priced roughly around Rs 39,000 for the base variant and Rs 41,000 for the high-end variant. However, the price has not been confirmed by the company yet.
One Plus launches its flagship smartphone during the month of June or July followed by a ‘T’ version later in the same year. The ‘T’ version is actually an upgrade in terms of specifications of the previous version.
One Plus 6T expected specifications:
1. Display: 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels
2. Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845/855
3. Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with Oxygen OS 5.1.8
4. RAM: 6 GB and 8 GB
5. Internal storage: 128 GB and 256 GB
6. Rear Camera: 16Mp + 20Mp + 8Mp, f/1.7, OIS, dual-LED flash
7. Front Camera: 16Mp + 16Mp, f/1.8, Auto HDR, 1440p
8. Battery: 4,000mAh with USB Type-C port and dash charge support
ALSO READ | Apple iPhone 2018; Know everything about the September 12 launch event
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Colour: Black, red and white