Realme Announces Price Hike Of Up To Rs 2,000 On Smartphones: Complete Details Inside
Realme On Wednesday Hiked The Prices Of Its Smartphones In India, Due To The Increase Of Goods And Services Tax (GST) On Phones In India.
Realme Announces Price Hike Of Up To Rs 2,000 On Smartphones (Image: Realme 5i) (Photo Credit: Twitter/@realmemobiles)
Realme on Wednesday hiked the prices of its smartphones in India, due to the increase of Goods and Services Tax (GST) on phones in India. The smartphones of Realme such as Realme 6, Realme 6 Pro, Realme 5i, Realme C3, Realme X2, Realme X2 Pro, Realme X2 Pro Master, Realme 5, Realme 5s, Realme 5 Pro, Realme X, and Realme XT have received a substantial price hike. The increase in price came into effect from April 1, 2020. It is to be noted that the Indian government has recently announced an increase in GST on smartphones from 12 percent to 18 percent.
- The price of Realme 6 has now been revised to Rs 13,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model, Rs 15,999 for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, and Rs 16,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option.
- The price of Realme 6 Pro has now been revised to Rs 17,999 for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, Rs 18,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option, and Rs 19,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option.
- The price of Realme 5i has now been revised to Rs 9,999 (price hike of Rs 1,000).
- The price of Realme C3 has now been revised to Rs 7,499 (price hike of Rs 500).
- The price of Realme X2 has been increased by Rs 1,000, but price of the Realme X2 Pro remains unchanged.
- The price of Realme X2 Pro Master Edition has now been revised to Rs 36,999 (price hike of Rs 2,000).
- Smartphones like Realme 5, Realme 5s, Realme 5 Pro, Realme X, and Realme XT have seen a parice of Rs 1,000.
Also Read: Honor Play 9A Goes Official In China Amid Coronavirus Breakout: Specs, Features, Price Inside
It is worth mentioning here that many companies like Apple, Xiaomi, Vivo, and Oppo have also revised their prices after the GST hike.
First Published : 02 Apr 2020, 09:17:45 AM