Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e launched, check specifications here
The Company Has Announced A 5G Version Of The Galaxy S10 Which Will Be Coming Later This Year.
The South Korean technology giant, Samsung has revealed the all-new Galaxy S10 series of smartphones at an Unpacked event.Â The company has raised curtain from three of its handsets under the range. These include the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and the Galaxy S10e. The company has also announced a 5G version of the Galaxy S10 which will be coming later this year.
Here are the specifications of all the three newly launched Samsung gadgets.
Samsung Galaxy S10
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 features a 6.1-inch QHD+ Infinity-O Display which has a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 is packed with â€˜Dynamic AMOLEDâ€™ display, which supports HDR10+ and the entire front is protected by Gorilla Glass 6.
- The handset will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. In India, the smartphone will come with Exynos 9820 processor which should be equally fast.
- The handset will be offered with 8GB RAM in two storage variants including 128GB and 512GB.
- On the camera front, the smartphone has a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, a 12-megapixel telephoto lens, and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide lens camera.
- At the front, the S10 features a 10-megapixel selfie camera as well.
- Other features include a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port, wireless charging with support for reverse charging, a 3,400mAh battery, and an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner.
- The smartphone will come with Android 9 Pie with Samsung's One UI out of the box.
The Galaxy S10 will start at $899.99 which should roughly translate to Rs 64,200 in India. A 5G variant of the S10 was also announced, which is expected to launch later this year.
Samsung Galaxy S10+
- The Samsung Galaxy S10+comes as a larger version of the S10 with a bigger 6.4-inch display, with 19:9 aspect ratio and HDR10+ support.
- It is powered by the same processor options as the Galaxy S10 including the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and the Exynos 9820
- The S10+ comes with two memory configurations including 8GB RAM and a top-end 12GB RAM variant.
- The storage options include 128GB, 512GB, and 1TB all of which are again expandable.
- The Galaxy S10+ features the same camera setup at the back as the S10 but at the front, you get a dual-camera setup.
- It also gets a larger a 4,100mAh battery, while rest of the features including wireless charging, the in-display fingerprint sensor, are all here.
There is also going to be a special ceramic-finish version available only with the 8GB RAM with 512GB storage configuration. Pricing for the Galaxy S10+ starts at $999.99 which is roughly around Rs 72,000 in India.
Samsung Galaxy S10e
- The Samsung Galaxy S10e features a 5.8-inch Infinity-O Display and will be offered with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM.
- The smartphone is packed with Snapdragon 855 or an Exynos 9820 processor.
- On the camera front, the Samsung S10e comes with insteada 12-megapixel wide-angle sensor paired with a 16-megapixel fixed focus sensor on the back.
- On the front, you get the same 10-megapixel camera as the Galaxy S10.
- The Galaxy S10e will be offered in two storage variants including 128GB and 512GB both of which will offer expansions using a microSD card.
- This one comes with a regular capacitive fingerprint sensor unlike the in-display fingerprint sensor seen on the other two S10 smartphones.
- The latest Samsug gadget comes with a smaller 3,100mAh battery while the rest of the features remain the same.
- Pricing for the Galaxy S10e starts at $749.99 which is about Rs 53,500.
First Published : 21 Feb 2019, 07:52:38 AM